Sunday, September 11, 2016

9:41:00 PM

The world of country music is huge. I’m not just referring to mainstream country music, the Texas country music scene and the independent world. There is country music being made worldwide. Close-minded people believe it’s just hillbilly and redneck music. Country music though is as universal as rock and pop music. With so much country music being made worldwide, it’s impossible of course to cover it all. As a reviewer you simply keep your eyes and ears open all the time for country music. The best at finding new and great country music is without a doubt Trigger at Saving Country Music. As I’ve said before he was one of the main influences that inspired me to create Country Perspective. And he has once again introduced me to another great country artist: Tami Neilson.
Neilson is from Auckland, New Zealand and is quite popular in that country, winning numerous accolades. She has toured Canada and North America numerous times, even opening up for Johnny Cash. See what I said about country music being worldwide? If you’re a dedicated reader to this site you know I like to venture outside of America and review country music from other countries. And I’m going to tell you before even reviewing Tami Neilson’s album Dynamite! that it’s fantastic. Go listen to it and buy it. I’m going to try to do as much justice as possible to describe how good each song is on this album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment