Saturday, October 14, 2017

5:28:00 PM

 

Lisa McHugh returns with her new studio album ‘Who I Am’. 13 Tracks including the popular new single ‘Girl With The Fishing Rod’.

Girl With The Fishing Rod Happy People Mama Tried Who I Am Out Of Heaven Dream Of Me Daddy's Little Girl Head Over Boots Bye Bye Hold My Hand Follow Your Arrow I'll Think Of A Reason Later Country Girl

This will be Lisa’s 7th album and she is going from strength to strength with a hugely successful UK tour ongoing! Lisa has also recently being voted Female artist of the year at the inaugural RTÉ Irish Country Music Awards.

Lisa McHugh ‘Who I Am’ is released on the Sharpe Music Label on  Friday 6th October 2017.

Lisa continues to capture peoples’ hearts all over the country with her charisma, charm and of course her unbelievable talent on-stage. Who I Am will see Lisa travelling throughout Ireland and the UK with her Tour, playing a number of concerts & dances for her dedicated fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment