Tuesday, January 9, 2018

3:48:00 AM

Do you like your Country Music with an acoustic/Americana Chill factor? Your gonna have a relaxing encounter with this sweet sounding music with an Inspirational message.

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ I Dont Want To You Dont Have to Part the Seas What Your Leaving Behind I'll Sing for Him Times of Need If Jesus Was Born Today Different Kind of Crown Devil Led Me to Jesus I Am Saved A Bible Won't Read Itself All to You
Album Notes
Gale and I wanted to say thank you all of the friends and partners of JRM that made this album possible. This project was over two years in the making. It represents me as an artist looking back over my shoulder at the journey through the restoration and mercy of God in my life. I wanted to take a moment and provide a place for resting in His grace and just be grateful. You will notice this album is purposely slow and melodic. It is my intention to bring you into my space and provide an acoustic/americana/country music setting to share in this moment of just being happy and content. I hope you enjoy this album as much we enjoyed creating it for you.”
Johnny and Gale Rowlett

0 comments:

Post a Comment