Sunday, May 19, 2019

12:46:00 AM

Speaking about the single, singer and composer Devin Tuel says ‘Something You Have’ is written “about a relationship where there is an unbalanced amount of focus on one person. Giving and giving, and giving more even after you’ve sworn not to. Some people seem to have a certain magic about them where they can do no wrong. They are never punished for being a bad friend, lover, child, sibling, etc. I really started protecting my heart and my time this year and at the same time ruminated on the desire I always have to experience emotion as someone else. I struggle with anxiety and bouts of the blues and I look at others from time to time and think, “wow I’d love to know what it’s like to feel this the way you do””

 

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

0 comments:

Post a Comment