Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2:52:00 PM

Admittedly, not my usual style, but this is interesting enough to post. Mike takes a seemingly random assortment of syllables and makes them slowly grows into a song. The interesting part starts at 4:22.

Here is the breakdown:


I                nip-                  mind-                  in-
I                rev-                  make                   cel-
I                change                man-                   words
I                be                    I                      own

I       be       nip-       late-      mind-      trolled     in-         ted
I       seek     rev-       lat-       make       life        cel-        bra-
I       be       change     seek-      man-       fest        words       speak-
I       fuse     be         pris-      I          make        own         cis-

I won’t be   ma- nip-   u-  late- d,   mind- con- trolled and in-   unda- ted,
I will  seek the rev-   e-  lat-  ion, make  my   life    a   cel-  e-    bra-   tion
I will  be   the change I’m seek- ing, man-  i-   fest    the words I’m   speak- ing
I re-   fuse to  be     im- pris- oned I     will make    my  own   de-   cis-   ions
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment