Sunday, December 10, 2017

12:35:00 AM

Songs from a variety of great songwriters arranged in Country Style by the singer. Also included are some original songs from his own pen and those of his friends.

 

Till The Answer Comes I Guess Things Happen That Way Part Of The Game When Old Love Lingers Giving Up You Land Of Enchantment Why Baby Why I Don't Hurt Anymore What Is Life Once Just Tell Her (Jim Said Hello) We Were Meant To Be Too Late Now Mary Ann
Album Notes
My musical influences are wide ranging and cover many genres and styles. Earliest influences were Old time Country Gospel and Cowboy songs and I have grown up listening to Bing Crosby, Patti Page, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, The Louvin Brothers, Teresa Brewer, Rosemary Clooney, Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, The Statler Brothers, Elvis Presley, Bobby Darin, Buddy Holly, The Everly Brothers, and all the great country and fifties rock & roll recordings. I could go on naming names and music that has inspired me, but I will end by saying that I don’t sound like any of these great artists, but I’ve tried to give them my own take.
I just hope that you will find some songs to like among the covers and original songs on this album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment