Sunday, December 10, 2017

10:58:00 PM

This album is a collection of original songs and poems written by wilderness guide and cook, Lauralee Northcott. The quality of the music is exceptional and the poetry is both moving and fun.

Lives of Their Own Reminds Me of You Cowgirl Way Little Kids and Big Horses The Weaver On the Loose and Headed Your Way Mountain Staircases Carry Me Back to the Lone Prairie Old Shoe Old Man's Heart Dutch Oven Cooking Don't Know Where We're Goin' When the Ponies Stretch out Their Stride Molly Terry
Album Notes
I was a wilderness guide and cook for over thirty years in Washington state. Taking people into the high mountains on horseback, singing songs around the campfire, and learning about the lives of others, has engaged my heart and mind. These are the songs and poems that grew from those experiences. I invite you to take a ride with me. If you listen to this album from beginning to end, I promise you, there will be birds sings, and sun shining at the end of the trail. Check out my website: Lauraleenorthcott.com for more pictures, stories, and surprises. Come on, your horse is waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment