Thursday, July 19, 2018

7:46:00 PM
Chris Hennessee says-
“Not so many years ago I loaded up the Ford Ranger and made my way out of my home town of Decatur, TN headed for Nashville. In the years that followed I have been blessed to have the opportunity to write with some of the most talented people in the world and play with the most talented musicians. I’ve also been blessed with cuts on records like Billy Currington’s “A Little Bit Of Everything” as well as Kevin Fowler, Corey Morrow, Rodney Carrington, and Cody Johnson albums. Recently a song I wrote with my friends The Wild Feathers titled “Hennessee” was featured on the hit TV show “Nashville”.
Since the Fall of 2012 I’ve been a member of one of the best bands on the road backing my good friend Mr. Jamey Johnson. With Jamey I’ve had the opportunity to share the stage with some of my musical heros like Willie Nelson, Emmylou Harris and Allison Krause just to name a few.”

Great review here

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/album-review-chris-hennessees-ramble/

 

https://ift.tt/2JDfUey

0 comments:

Post a Comment