Friday, May 18, 2018

9:00:00 PM

Americana Folk Rock music with Indie World Pop Sensibilities.

Click Good Times Roll (Let The) Theme Song Title 5 Jimmy Say Something Dance Dance Dance (Our Tears Away) Title Four After Dark Side Tracked Feel (You Make Me) Fat Old Sun Project Pet
Album Notes
‘The Swill Herds’ has no standard 6 string guitars on it. All the leads, hooks and distortion parts you hear are from my ukulele. I wanted to challenge myself and create an album that had a strong ukulele foundation mixed with heavy percussion and bass with a lo-fi, pop twist. My old friend Matthew Vorhies plays accordion on a few tracks, adding breath to the body. It was written, recorded and mixed in my basement in Boise Idaho from January- March 2018.
I threw in an old Pink Floyd song that I have always wanted to cover called Fat Old Sun. I hope I did it some justice.

https://ift.tt/2wQy0sc

0 comments:

Post a Comment